Marketing and strategies…without the fluff
• For your SEO struggles – Find out exactly where SEO matters in your Etsy shop
• Your products don’t get enough clicks? – Learn how to take stunning product photos and flat lays
• You’re losing hope in your handmade business? – How I tripled my sales on Etsy and how you can too
• Need more views but not sure what to do next? – How to use Pinterest for your Etsy business to generate sales on autopilot
• Do you feel discouraged about your views? – The secret sauce to growing an audience
All the resources that you need
Photography tools & Equipment
- The camera that I use
- My favourite lens – Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8
- Can’t take pictures without my white Collapsible background
- What I use when it’s gloomy outside – softbox artificial lighting kit and umbrella lights artificial lighting kit
- My trusted tripod
- Can’t live without this portable photo studio
Lightroom editing course (taught me everything I know) – The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Lightroom
Print on demand
If you are ready to outsource or just want to start an Etsy shop where there’s no packing or holding inventory, restocking and having your house looking like a warehouse check out these print on demand suppliers.
- Printful – Printful will take care of your product, packaging and shipping so you can focus on creating the designs and growing your business. Integrates with Etsy
- Jondo ( for the UK) – Ideal for the fulfilment of wall and photo products direct to your customers online and in-store.
- Printed mint – With a wide range of products printed mint can make your item, package it and post it for you. No minimum order needed and you can find things like pillows, bibs, baby clothes and accessories, T-shirts, mugs, phone cases and much more.