This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Alina. For questions about this blog, please e-mail email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, advertorials, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for the posts or advertisements, we always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
All articles in this blog are written by me unless otherwise specified, information provided is based on my personal experience and knowledge. However, I may not be an expert, so I do source information online and from printed articles. You are advised that all information provided and taken from this blog will be at your own risk. The contents on this blog are shared in accordance with my feeling that what is written is newsworthy to share with you, or something that is true to my heart. The articles may not necessary reflect your personal point of view – you are reading this blog at your own free will.
All products and/or services reviews are based on my own personal experiences. Reviewed items on this blog may be donated, invited, sponsored, or paid, however I will be sharing my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and/or experiences, including possible pros AND cons, of the products and/or services.
I retain full copyright over all the articles within this blog, unless another author is displayed as the original author. I retain full copyright over the photos on this blog. Having said that, this blog may contain images found around the web and/or professional photos provided by Press/PR – credit to the original source will be provided wherever possible.
Unauthorized use of any text or photo is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of content or photos is theft and an infringement of my copyright. All articles or excerpts thereof may not be used without prior permission having first been obtained. If permission is granted, kindly provide an attribution link back to my site at www.welliesandlemonade.com or to the article itself. You may link to the article but you may not reproduce any part of the article whether in full or in part. No part of my articles may be used for commercial purposes.
Although not all of my photos are watermarked, should you wish to link to a photo on my site, please do not crop the photo or use it in any way that indicates or implies that it belongs to you. All photos must be published as is, with a credit back to my blog.
I will not hesitate to take any necessary action against any person(s) or site(s) found to be infringing copyright.
Product or services results might vary between individuals. I will not be held responsible if something I recommend did not work for you or provide promising results for you. When in doubt, always consult your dermatologist, pharmacist, or doctor before beginning any beauty or health regiment.
Advertisers and Sponsors
This blog accepts advertorials and features sponsored posts. All paid posts will be labelled as such.
There are no agents and/or any other 3rd party personnel that represent my blog or me. If you’re an advertiser or an agency interested in working together, you are advised to contact me directly for further discussions.
This blog hosts image advertisements that are run by third-party networks. I do not have control over what shows, nor am I aware of the ad that may be shown to you. I may not have tried the product or service advertised, and you are advised to proceed with caution. Where possible, I filter out ads for products and services I do not personally condone, but some may slip through.
Some websites I link to or write about are based on my experience with them or based on my perception of them. Some may be affiliate links. I will not be held responsible for any orders or problems you might encounter when purchasing from an online retail store. I will not be held responsible for enticing you to place an order. Links to other websites will take you to an external site run by 3rd parties. They are out of my control and I will not be held responsible for or liable for your dealings with them. Let the buyer beware.
Letters to editor
Appropriate comments on this blog will be published to the public for all readers to view. You have the right to use a nickname, and I assure you that email addresses will be kept confidential. Emails written directly to me will be kept confidential unless I ask you otherwise directly.
I welcome constructive criticism and advice. However, bear in mind that if you are rude, vulgar, or hateful in your comment, you will not be entertained and that comment will likely not be approved or your message will be ignored.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately.
After we have successfully received your payment, your product information with download link will be sent to the email address you provided. This may take up to 24 hours but usually happens within minutes. Please ensure first you have checked your spam folder. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
Due to the nature of our products (non-tangible digital goods), it is not possible to “return” the product therefore we DO NOT offer refund or exchange after purchase is made. If you are having any issue with the file, trouble setup, or have any questions, please contact us, we will do our best to resolve the problem.
All products are property of Wellies and Lemonade. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
We do not share your personal information or Site use information collected by us as you interact with the Site with third parties except: 1) as necessary in connection with support of the Site (such as third party credit card processors) or 2) when deemed necessary by us in order to enhance the information provided. Other than the foregoing, we use such information solely for its own purposes.
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms & Policies with no prior notice.
I hope you find this blog informative and enjoy your time at welliesandlemonadec.com