Do you have a feeling that there could be more to life?
Are you ready to stop the negative self-talk holding you back?
Are you tired of playing small and are ready to crush your goals?
Lovely, you are in the right place. And you deserve so much more.
Well, hello! I’m Alina.
I am thrilled that you stopped by my blog! I am the blogger behind Wellies and Lemonade where I write about dreaming big, chasing your dreams, and living an extraordinarily creative life. You see, as a busy wife, mom of two, blogger and small business owner I often find myself running around in circles, always busy, trying to keep up with the demands of everyday life. The chances are that you often feel the same.
At Wellies and Lemonade:
1. You’ll learn how to improve your life by creating dreams worth chasing. Do you tent to goals that are small, goals that seem realistic for you to achieve and stay away from the ones that seem too big, that are not within your reach? Well, my love, then expect many aha! moments.
2. You’ll get plenty of pretty printables. You will find gorgeous and creative printables that have been designed to help you plan and inspire you to be more organized.
3. You’ll discover how to change your mindset and how to burst through your limiting belief to unlock your true potential. You were made to shine! And because I know that feeling too well I want to share with you strategies that help me get refocused on the big picture, on the things that
4. You’ll receive the support and encouragement to think big. I will give you all the tools to first discover your values and purpose, help you create a positive and peaceful mindset and finally plan your actions to manifest your desires.
5. You’ll save the time of trying to figure it all out by yourself. I will show you how to trust yourself, how to gain confidence and to stop the self-sabotage and resistance.
Now to wrap it up here you have 13 random facts about me.
- I love to meditate and to focus on the positive part of life. I am always interested in the next out of the box thinking book, inspirational stories, thinking big and ideas worth spreading.
- English is not my main language.
- I get scared easily, all these pop noises, balloons, slamming doors make me jump easily.
- I love to sing but I am way-way out of tune.
- I don’t smoke or drink alcohol
- I love french fries
- I never get bored
- I’m very curious and I dive in with passion.
- I don’t read newspapers or watch any news but I scan almost 50 blogs daily. Keep those drama/war/world conflict talks away from me! I have no idea what bad things are happening in the world.
- I am almost always cold. But I get hot easily and then uncomfortable.
- I am a Sagittarius so everything is quite zoomed in my head. I get something worked up about little things and sometimes overly calm and patient.
- I like weird food combinations like cream cheese and jam and grapes with cottage cheese.
- I love Apple products, everything from mac-book to iPhone to their beautiful mouse I need it all!